What do you know about diabetes? Is it diabetes? Or there is glucose in the blood? Yes, diabetes is a long-term illness that is caused by high blood sugar levels. Why is blood sugar levels in diabetics so high? It happened due to a disruption in the body’s metabolic system. Well, to get more information, we recommend that you refer to the characteristics of diabetes and its symptoms are the following.
Symptoms Of Diabetes In General
Diabetes does not come suddenly. If further scrutiny, there are several diabetes symptoms commonly experienced by patients. Some symptoms of diabetes are generally these among others are:
1. The frequency of urinating too often. The high levels of glucose or sugar in the blood to make the body draws water from the cells into the blood. ‘ Excess ‘ fluid is then excreted in the form of urine, so the frequency of urinating increased.
2. Faster thirsty. The body needs more fluids intake because of the frequency of urination which is too often. This thirst is the body’s reaction to keep hydrated from the intake of liquids.
3. excessive hunger. This happens because the body cannot use glucose as an energy source with a good one; so naturally, the body will give a response on you to continue to eat in order to gain more energy.
4. Weight loss dramatically. This happens because the body can not wear glucose effectively. As a result, the fat will be broken down to be harnessed as an energy source so that patients experience weight loss suddenly.
5. Chronic fatigue. When the body fails to process glucose into energy, then the patient will feel lethargic and become easily tired.
6. The vision began to blur. Glucose levels that are too high can also affect the ability of the diabetic patient’s vision.
The difference in the characteristics of Diabetes type 1 and 2
Features of diabetes in type 1 and 2 is indeed almost the same. Symptoms of diabetes type 1 or 2 are almost indistinguishable when you don’t immediately get medical handling. However, there are some things that might be able to distinguish the symptoms of diabetes type 1 and 2.
Signs symptoms of type 1 Diabetes
Although the symptoms of diabetes type 1 and 2 were almost the same, the symptoms of type 1 diabetes often come unexpectedly. Symptoms can occur within days or weeks, so it could make the sufferer’s condition grew worse.
Signs symptoms of type 2 Diabetes
While the characteristics of type 2 diabetes generally develop gradually. Symptoms of type 2 diabetes can also be marked with the healing process of wounds that are slow or pain or numbness in the feet.
To prevent symptoms of Diabetes at a young age
It’s not just adults or the elderly, young children can also be affected by diabetes, especially the Epicurean sweet high sugar or having excess body weight (obesity). However, you do not need to worry because there are a few tips to avoid the symptoms of diabetes at a young age, among which are:
1. healthy food consumption. Reduce sugar intake, fatty foods, fast food, or fried foods every day.
2. Move more actively. Move your body with transmitting hobby in his youth, like doing sports, gardening, or music. Expand the motion activity than playing outdoors gadgets in the room.
3. Weight Management. Keep your ideal weight with diets and exercise regularly to avoid obesity.
Please note that diabetes including long-term chronic illness cannot be cured. Once you are hit by diabetes, then you have to live with the disease for the rest of your age. Therefore, avoid diabetes disease with some effort above as long as you can. Not to regret later on.